Seiten

Cleweek #March 0.1

It's Seiko Matsudas Birthday today!
:D
Play Day. If you are a Lastfm User you probably know, what that means. Playing the Artist all day long. As much as you can. :3 I listen her right now with the Song:
いつまでもこの胸の中に(Backing Track)
and now switch to しなやかな夜.
Loving it. She has such a angelic voice.


Tuner and me at the weekend on our typical Path.
I remember last time sitting alone there and the time before that I sit with someone there and I don't even wanna write about, coz still.... Still something really weird's going on in my heart.
 Tuner. I making his fur pretty, while he lick my finger.
 These two pics a child create on my phone and laughed while editing them. The first pic is Tuner and this one is me:
 haha
I dunno if I post the next pics here before,...bad bad alzheimer haha

 This self made house was destroyed, when I came back.
 :(
 My Blog on a Ipad Air. ♥♥♥ Whenever I am on a PC, Tablet or Smartphone from someone else, I check my blog haha. I wanna know how it looks on different places..
 This Pullover is new. It has a print with the word "Dream" on it.
 hehe my hair looks like Sailor Moons hair. kinda.... somehow... a bit...
 Food. Good food. Must make it again, but.... I got a tooth operation again... Ouch!
This time really ouch while operation. The doc put the syringe so deep into my mouth I thought I gonna die.
Don't wanna think about it anymore. Just ouch... :( Luckily it not hurt after the operation. :D I have a hole now in my mouth. Can I write it like that? Well, I have some space now for my other teeth and hope they will become a bit straight. You know, they have space now to maybe correct on a natural way. Jezz my english! :/ And I hope getting Invasilign soon. Or something similar. Just pretty please I want straight teeth!

I've started to read Shanghai Baby from Wei Hui and it is so good. Why not many girls writing like this in their blogs? All i read 99% is what I wore today, what i ate today, what I bought today. But nothing about: I have feelings for S. and I don't know why. Is it love? Or is it just so I don't feel lonely anymore? Am I crazy?

You know, something like this. More about the girl behind, less about what she ate, wore, bought.
Am I also like that? I guess lately.... yes. hm I more write nothing anymore than something. After reading Wei Hui's Book I became different in my writing style in german. I wish my english would be good enough, but still I dunn know all words and sometimes I just wanna give it up. Start writing in german and bury my english.

Here is another food blog entry to make me look hypocritical:
BFF created this food and it was uber yummy. :D She always makes Noodles with different taste. She is a witch! :O I can not do that. My sauce always tastes the same :D
Luke I am your mother! he he he
I love this coat so much. ♥
 hm I should have edit this pic before uploading..  I always make a pic at this place cos I wanna know how often I walk this way. hehe Have pretty much pics collected so far.

See my grandma hairstyle haha
I may will write a post only with pictures like this one day. :D To see if I changed or the place. :3
(The following text is a copy past save translator version of my german text. )
At the weekend I've cried bitterly, almost pathetic. My Life changed like 100% since this day. It has this taste of die and be reborn. I felt powerless, did not know what to do. I am like a little child.
A weekend full of changes in my life .
Worse than the changes in remastered versions of some games.
I wept bitterly. Something I did not have long.
And now I 'm tired of it. Much cry ensures that you will be very tired. Did you have that too before? You cried until you no longer could, until you no longer can take your eyes open , you simply just want to go to bed, blanket over the head and the world no longer exists.
I can hear your voice clearly , as you respond to this:
Oh Clee , .... ~
I still behave like a child and not as an adult .
As before, I do not taste the fruits of adults. The fruits of a child , however, are soft, sweet and enchanting . The adult fruit but tastes terribly bitter and hard. A life full of work and little pleasure. This is at least what I feel when I look back on my work , on my life. It's just hard.

At the end , as you say, stay  You may have no friends, no family, no wealth, but yourself.
The last time I cried so bitterly was last summer. At least that's my memory after that.
This bitter pain of I do everything wrong feeling. The bitter disappointment , that one is not good enough for someone. This ease with which people can exchange one ...