Seiten

Sheep Weekend

Bonjour!
This Week was crazy!
When I went for a walk with Tuner, I saw sheeps. Many, many sheeps:

Instant I had the idea of a Road of Life Episode, so I created one. That's the reason for my blabbering about a improvisation. Why I not say all about sheeps... ;_; 





I've got told I look skinny in this Coat (which is new), but nah. I feel like Bomb CL.
FAT
But the hood is fab.


haha the kids said I look like Darth Sidious haha :'D You know that guy from Star Wars. I should start rewatching it. It must be a life, since I last watched it. Today I saw Clone Wars. Am I not the perfect girlfriend? Watching Star Wars voluntary.
Boys, I am Single :D ;'D :'(


Here is a Instagram Link, so you easy can hit the heart. :3
(hm my Browser not shows it, tell me please if you also can not see.)


These Dogs! And the fence. I come to this story later.
This is cute:

BABY SHEEEP! Here is a Video: http://instagram.com/p/kj9veZmZTC/
I know that a baby sheep is called lamb. Just for the haters etc.
The dog is so me. Everyone around me seems to be equal and I am so tired by this, all I do is lie down and sleep...and blog huhu.
The Weather was perfect this Weekend. I walked 4 hours with Tuner and the kid. Why kids have so many energy? And why me not? I was happy when I was home, sitting, doing nothing. Tuner also I guess :D hehe
But it was funny :D We climbed super steep mountains, saw a rabbit bounce away, a family of deers and of course sheeps.
It was like spring.
THE FENCE! A Horrorstory coming to you in cinema next week!
Tuner almost killed this weekend, twice!
First was yesterday. Somehow he managed to get under the fence. He made a noise, like he got hurt but later I no saw something. Then he was at the other side of the fence. Hell no, I thought. Shit shit what to do!????? The dogs came. They run. I thought: Oh shit shit no they gonna kill him. NO NO I have to do something. Remember, I had a kid with me. Not the best situation for a kid seeing 3 dogs eating a little dog. TRAUMA Mood!

THE DOGS! You can imagine here how huge they are and how tiny Tuner is. Oh wait in the Road of Life Video you already see right.
Here is a Video of the dogs fighting each other:

and this was after the fight:


Horrible, he? :(

Tuner was on the other side of the fence, 3 huge dogs circled him and me? I stucked at the stupid fence with my coat button! I did not knew what to do first. I tried to get Tuner, not worked. I tried to get my button out of the fence, not worked. Tuner got all anxious. He made himself as small as he can. He came to me jumping, tried to get into my arms but it did not worked! The dogs started barking, after they sniffing on him. Somehow I got Tuner and hold him in my hands. Problem solved!? NO
I still had myself at the fence. Could not get myself from the fence and now had Tuner on my chest. What to do? I did the only thing, I could imagine. I put Tuner over my shoulder and let him walking at my back, jumping savely. Me still on the fence, paying no attention to the dogs, I tried to untie. Somehow... it worked.
-Save- If that would be a game, I would've saved on this point.
Tuner mad happy to be on the save site, not eating by dogs.
But somehow Tuner seems to be weary of life. Today he run over the main street. The street with many, many cars. Lucky him again nothing happend to him! I swear, he is such a lucky dog never got hit by a car. It must be 1000 times now that he run on streets but nothing happend. I had to take care of my 2 nephews today and could not have an eye on Tuner all the time. He run to me, then walked again alone and I was looking at the kids, cos one was walking mad slowly. When kid finally came near me, I walked and not saw Tuner. Hell I was afraid. Imagined Tuner lying in blood on the roadside.
It is not easy to take care of a dog and 2 little kids. :(

Lucky me all 3 are save! No one got hurt but this weekend was really ...tempestuously.