Seiten

Cleweek 5

Hi, how are you?? ^.^
This week I pretty much do not took many pictures, thus my Cleweek will be pretty short. :D
Got told, my english is bad. Hell, I know it! But I just do not wanna stop writing in english and start german, cos I use to write way to much whining posts in german. Thus also the reason, why I stopped my german blog. All the super private emo post. No one cares 'bout it. Well ok on Tumblr, People liked it and also reblogged, but....
und ich verstand:

Ich war nie etwas besonderes für ihn.
Ich war nur eine von Vielen.

This just a short post in german about my whining. I no longer do it in public. I have my diary for it!
And since I am emo,I got new hair:

black Lenne!
with a bit of red..

Tuner thinks: *C* Now she and me share same haircolor! Wohoo! 
Isn't he adorbs????

(To the english grammar nazis: adorbs is a common english word, CHECK. Why always german people telling me, my english is a mess, but no english fluent speaker? Anybody please tell me??!!)


This is, when I was in a elevator, which had a "I gonna kill you in a second" sound. If you ever watched a horror movie with a elevator and humans in it ,... you know... Scarrrryyy!
New super neon pink hat. *C* It was on sale for only,, ... hold on!,....



1,99€

I love SALE.*_*
Also went to New Yorker for window shopping when I saw huge yellow Sale poster at the Shoes place. Checked, tried them, bought them. I came, saw and bought... haha

 Guess what the price for them were??
Ehehehehehehhehehehehhehehe, 6,95€!
Next pair:
 With a close up:
hehe guess what? 4,95€!

Winter is coming to an end, as far as I can say. Sad to say, cos Winter wasn't as amazing as the last years. Literally no snow. Just a bit. No fun making like:

 Tuner on Ice.
If any animal rights activists now want to complain about this:
No nothing happend to Tuner, up to date, he never broke a bone.. Well only the bones of other ones....
Tuner has a happy life at my family manor since day one.
Could not go out with kiddis on ice to make angels. Not allowed to share pic of kid due to parents.
And of course no new header photoshoots. :(
This Photoshoot cost me a million Dollars, cos I wanted to have some helicopters in the background.
haha kidding.
This is one of these precious moments when it just happend by accident. ♥
 Dat snow! ♥
 I really love this photoshoot.
My favorite. ♥
byeeee ~