Seiten

blue Pokemon Nintendo 3DS XL

Let me welcome the newest Member of Pinkchocolate Farm:

The Nintendo 3DS XL!
The ltd. Edition of Pokemon!
Uber gizakawayus!!!!!!

When I've found out about this one, I knew, I had to get it. I wanted for a long time one Nintendo and now, wish finished! :D

There are actually 3 different colors, only 2 available world wide and gold only in Japan.
Blue and red for the rest.
BFF and I decide to get them. She red, me blue. (I wish I could get gold...)

Stole this Pic from BFF's Twitter :D
Also btw. if you wanna know, which camera she use:
http://t.co/hp4sFe4uBJ

Also if you wanna know, how the red one look:
http://t.co/vrfSx5ZHVU


My DS!
Such lovely design.



The first games, I've played were Harvest Moon and Dragon Quest.
Current I am marathon Pokemon white2.... :D
Gotta catch them all! :D
BFF and I trade some Pokemon already nihihihi.
Still we did not found out our friend code... :/
haha!!!
It is not nice, Chloe-Lenne not pass in the Name area! :( I had to use Chloe ;_;
At least:

I can write my autograph on my Trainer Pass. :3


ha! I am rich! 8D
not... haha
My current stats! Cute :]


My Team before I got my Lvl. 100 Pokemon... *ahem*
nihihihihi:



nihihihi no I am not cheating.... When he's my last Pokemon, coz all others are dead... well...nihihihi
Loving it!
You could get this Pokemon due to gamestop. Dunno if in your country, but it was possible getting it here.
When we got this one, we were standing in the store like 2 stupid girls from stoneage.

We had no idea, how to get this Pokemon....
Until Sales assistant told us to go into the secret happen. It is called Geheim geschehen, i just translate in english, dunno if this really is the name in english games... *ahem*
Now I can get all the pokemons! Hurray!
We try to get all the old ones to black and white, hopefully it works.
I wanna get Pikachu and Charmander!!!!
The german names for Pokemon are hilarious!
What did they smoke, when giving them names? I would love to use the japanese ones. Totally ok for me!
- Ok stop talking about Pokemon here -

My MII!


*ahem* Let me give you my Hello Words, when someone meets me:

....
hahahahaha! :D
Well not telling a lie..

I tried camera.

 Lovely Tuner!!!

Le me in front of a mirror. How original!

 Tuner & me.
WOHO! My mouth! :D haha

The camera not really has quality, but overall it is ok. I use Nintendo for games, not taking pics... :)
Here's a Video of me unboxing my Nintendo.
As I said in the Video, I don't understand, why Unboxing Videos are that famous.
Anybody knows?



(^ω^)