Seiten

limousine dream

Once in lifetime, everyone of us is daydreaming about sitting in a Limousine and driving and feeling like only stars can do.
For me, this dream came true.


━━(゚∀゚)⌒Y⌒(。A。)⌒Y⌒(゚∀゚)⌒Y⌒(。A。)⌒Y⌒(゚∀゚)━━!!
Here a Video of me! (Video has no sound, read description of Video, why.)


As you can see, it became pretty dark inside, thus my pics are all very dark, coz, if I used flashlight I looked like:


━━━━━。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。━━━━━
I am looking like a ghost....haha

So more pics in the dark now!

Ah way better. Face look so smoothy....lol what?! kidding.


wrooooommm!


Let's drink something.

It was so dark inside, really not easy getting any pics , where you can see anything. haha



I no idea, how to put light in the car. And honestly, I didn't care much about it.
Sitting in a Limo was enough for my sweet, little soul. I was so overwhelmed with happiness.
Something I last felt when...hm, when I was with Tuner for a walk and Sunset was there.
Yes, the smallest things can make me happy. ok this one not really small, but...well..

It was so soft sitting there. I said:
"Oh I could live here forever!"

Really, so soft!(゚∀゚)ニ
Here a flashlight pic.
These seats, I never felt anything tender under my butt.. haha
(Can I even write tender? )
Camwhoring:






Is this little kid over there taking pic of me or the car or both?


♪from CHLOELENNE♪