Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Personal Music Charts 2012

A Year ago, I wroted about my Music Charts and today I am gonna do it again.


My most played Song last year was......

..........
.........
.........
.........


81 plays: 中川翔子 – ホロスコープ (Shoko Nakagawa - Horoscope)


This Song really is fantastic. Very good instrumentals. The beginning has a very weird noise, I don't like much but then it becomes beautiful.
Just plain beautiful. Shoko's Voice improved a lot since her Debut. It can be heard in this Song clearly. I am looking forward to new Songs from her.

My 2nd best of 2012 Song was:



66 plays: 浜崎あゆみ – fated (Ayumi Hamasaki - fated)

This Song is lovely. If you need a good cry Song, use this one...

Also 2nd best of 2012 Song is:



66 plays 平原綾香 – NOT A LOVE SONG (Ayaka Hirahara)

It's such a good Song. Ayaka's Voice is very powerful. Also she sings many classic Songs, which I deeply love. I can't explain why I love this Song much. It's just awesome.

3. best of 2012 Song is:


59 plays: 中川翔子 – 心のアンテナ (Shoko Nakagawa)

This Song is very catchy.  A typical Shokotan Song.






Here are the Top most played Songs 2012:

(Click to enlarge.)



And here are the top listened artist 2012:

The Number 1 with a total of  2714 plays is:


Shoko Nakagawa

last year's position was #2.

The Number 2 with a total of  2611 plays is:

ALI PROJECT

last year's position was #4.


The Number 3 with a total of  2360 plays is:


Ayumi Hamasaki

last year's position was #1. Oops, she dropped rapidly..

No comments:

Post a Comment