Seiten

Coca Cola Trucks 2012

I guess the world still exists and you also survived December 21st!
YAY and hurray to us survivers!

Now finally the Pictures from like 2 weeks ago, i think. Sorry for being so lazy but most of you also lazy! No comments! :/
I want one please! (。◕∀◕。)ノ⋆。

Anyways so I went after the Berliner Fernsehturm to the Christmas Market, where the Coke Trucks were waiting only for me. (In my dreams lol)
Le me and the Truck! Pretty red :D
 Le Fernsehturm.
 Le Alexa. It's a huge shopping mall I am not visiting often. Rarely. Perhaps 1 time each year. But it has Claire's and I like the Accessoires of Claire's....(.`・﹏・´.)
Dilemma! Cos I don't like that among of 1000 People everywhere in one building. ︶︹︺
Who knows what will happen next year. Maybe I go again and buy something. Though I have ebay... :D
Pretty view to the christmas market.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee I wasn't up there. Too cold!
La pretty! :D
Picture spam with my face now!

 I hated how always people have to go between me and the camera! Do you not believe, you will be also on the Picture!?
So impudently!
Lucky to get one pic without any human. (erm but me....lol)
LOL Monsters everywhere. ...
Well I didn't felt very comfortable there.
Aww there was this kid at the truck and I own such a cute pic of this kid looking to the sky. So sweet. But of course privacy of this kid, I put a heart over his head.

Well just my camerateam behind me, taking a break of filming for my upcoming first Season of my own Reality Show coming out on TV January 13, 2013, every Sunday at 8:15 pm. 

LOL

yah....



At the end I found a store, selling one half meter of Wurst. lol
Eat all of it... Ok  a little bit for Tuner... :D

Yup I don't put this time much watermarks, cos it's to time wasting and I guess, nobody's copy it anyways. So lol