Seiten

Cleweek

(3 Post in one day! Woman is crazy! 8D)
It's time for another Cleweek.

So this Week wasn't a good one for me, as you may already know.
Someone was very backstabbing to me and it really hurts.
I even close my Blog's and every social place, I am online.
Crazy time....
Also got finally my insurance policy. Now I could hit a car which is worth some millions and I don't have to pay for it :D Hurray lol
Not that I will going to do it soon....Just sayin' haha
I never thought moving out will cost you so much! How other people even make it? How do YOU make it? I feel like totally fail in it :/
Water, Power, Internet, TV, telephone and what not everything....
Sigh... But no, I won't complain!
That's all a part of growing up and everyone else is going to this, too. I am not special person and the only one with these problems. Everyone else has it, too.
But I confess, it is really hard. :/

Today was really cold. When does this even happen...? The good thing about cold days are Music! Ballads always comes out on cold days. ... Or at least mostly. Like a new Ballad from Kumi Koda! YAY Sounds good!

Had blue heaven finally after a long time of only grey clouds.
 When I have my own House, I will plant as many Trees as possible, which getting red in autumn.
So pretty!
The usual..going out with Tuner.

Curly hair. Will do a Blog Post tomorrow, cos don't wanna spam your dashboard right now or so.... Just wanna Blog tomorrow :D

Also still not finished the Sunglasses Post! And it's becoming cold.... no wait it is cold now =_= Not really the time for sunglasses, only if Sun is shining...
Well .. anyways

Halloween is coming and I am bitching now already about the Kids, who will come to my door, my close door, and try to get candy's... Maybe doing a Post about why I don't like it....
Am I rich or something? Ask your Mommy to buy you candy! 
YAH I am evil and so bla bla go to my Paypal and donate the money for the candy, so I am going to buy the candy and give it away to the kids, k? buay paiseh much -.-

Stop this Theme now...
It's friday and you'll want now your free time so go and enjoy it!
Till tomorrow!!!!!
:D